I am Lawal Rihanat Funmilola, a Ph.D. student of Livestock Science and Sustainable Environment department, Animal nutrition option. 2014/2015 set. I had my B. Agric and M. Agric at Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Ogun State.
My interests are Reading, Traveling, Researching, Making friends, Motivating people and my personal attribute are:
- A good thinker with sound analytical skill
- Ability to work with little supervision and proper management
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- A good and dynamic team player
I choose CEADESE because is a center that is given young graduates educational and practical competence so as to be gainfully employed or to be an employer of labour contributing to the productivity of agriculture and food security globally.
My Project and Dissertation are
- Lawal F.R. 2010. Performance and Haematological Parameter of egg-type chickens fed unpeeled cassava root meal based diets supplemented with activated charcoal. B.Agric. Final year student project submitted to the Department of Animal Nutrition, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
- Lawal F.R. 2014. Effect of dietary supplementation of neem (Azadirachta indica) leaf meal and ginger (Zingiber officinale) meal on the performance and health status of broilers. Masters of Agriculture Research project conducted in the Department of Animal Nutrition, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
- I have published the following Conference Proceedings and Journal
- Lawal, F.R., Jegede, A.V., Oduguwa, O.O., Bello, K.O., Ajayi, O.L., Adebisi, Y.A., Pirgozliev, and Rose S.P. 2013.Growth response of broiler chickens fed diets supplemented with neem leaf (Azadirachta indica) and ginger (Zingiber officinale) in feed. Proceedings of World’s Poultry Science Association Annual Meeting held at Jublilee Campus of Nottingham University,United Kingdom,16-17 April,2013 (UK Branch), 2013.
- Lawal, F.R., Jegede, A.V., Oduguwa, O.O., Pirgozliev, V. and Rose S.P. 2013.Effects of diets containing supplements of Azadirachta indica AND Zingiber officinale on the performance of broiler chickens. Proceedings of European Symposium on Poultry Nutrition, held at Potsdam Germany, August 26-29, 2013.
- Lawal, F.R., Jegede, A.V., Oduguwa, O.O., Pirgozliev, V. and Rose S.P. 2013.Effects of neem and ginger supplements on haematological indices of broiler chickens. Proceedings on European Symposium of Poultry Nutrition, held at Potsdam Germany, August 26-29, 2013.
- Jegede A.V., Ogunsola, I.A., Fafiolu, A.O., Oluwatosin, O.O., Lawal R.F., Odebiyi, O.A. and Adeniran A.C. 2018. Growth performance, nutrient digestibility and haematological indices of broiler chickens fed diets supplemented with riboflavin and pyridixine. Nigerian journal of animal production, voulme 45 (1) 259 -267.