My name is Ojogun Amenaghawon Murna, a MAgse student in Environmental Systems and Climate Change 2016/2017 set with Matric number PG/16/0277.
I am a Nigerian from Orhionmwon Local Government Area of Edo state.
I had my first degree in Environmental Management and Toxicology (Environmental Management Option) in Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta,Ogun state Nigeria.
Centre of Excellence in Agricultural Development and Sustainable Environment (CEADESE) is a unique and special programme sponsored by World Bank of Africa, this programme has impacted my life in so many ways but not limited to the following:
1. Attending academic conferences sponsored by the Centre;
2. Engagement in Industrial/Practical training which was a good and valuable experience for me;
3. Exposure to various opportunities in the field of Environmental Systems and Climate Change;
4. Interaction with other international students from different African countries; and
5. Studying in a very serene and conducive environment under the tutelage of well seasoned and erudite scholars.
Finally, it is pertinent to state that CEADESE has really exposed me to the challenges associated with Climate change and has propelled me into carrying out researches that will enable me contribute my little quota in furtherance to saving the earth.