At present, Amosun, Abolore Yinka is a CEADESE Ph.D Student in the Livestock Science and Sustainable Environment Programme, with the Matriculation Number: PG/16/0343 and of 2016/17 academic set.
YINKA is an origin of Abeokuta in Ogun State, Nigeria and was born 39 years ago in Abeokuta.
He is a Master degree holder of the University of Ibadan, Nigeria in the area of Agricultural Biochemistry and Nutrition. He equally bagged B.Agric in Animal Nutrition from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria, just as he possess OND in General Agricultural Technology from Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu, Nigeria.
As a thorough bred Professional, Yinka has attended eighteen (18) conferences and several workshops, both local and international.
He is a member of nine (9) professional bodies, namely;
1. Agricultural Society of Nigeria
2. Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology
3. Animal Science Association of Nigeria
4. Nutrition Society of Nigeria
5. Nigerian Institute of Animal Science
6. International Society for Tropical Root Crops
7. Nigerian Society for Animal Production
8. Nigerian Forum for Agricultural Advisory Services
9. Animal Care and Use in Research, Education and Testing
He has received many awards in the past, among which are;
• Exemplary Leadership Award by National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS)
. Award of Excellence by Federation of Yoruba Youth
• Outstanding Pillar of Support Award by National Association of Ogun State Students, FCE, Osiele Chapter
• Patron, National Association of Ogun State Student (NAOSS), Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Chapter
• Exemplary Leadership Award by Muslim Corpers Association of Nigeria, Adamawa.
• Most Outstanding Corps Member, Michika LGA
• Member, Ogun State Transition Policy Work Group in Agriculture and Forestry
. Among other awards and Recognitions
Al-hajj Abolore Amosun currently practice as a professional consultant on Agriculture, Food, Nutrition, Environment and Rural development.
He is at present a consultant to World Bank on Social and Community Development and International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) on Agricultural Value Chain Development.
He is a human rights activist, public affairs analyst and a social crusader. He works for a peaceful and sustainable development of the society.
He is a loving husband and caring father to his children.